Heatless Desiccant Air Dryers
Dual tower regenerative desiccant dryers are an economical and reliable way to dry compressed air to dew points below the freezing point of water or reduce the moisture content of compressed air when used in critical process applications. The RDH series dryer is a twin-tower heatless regenerative desiccant air dryer skid mounted on a heavy duty steel frame with lifting lugs and forklift pockets. The package is self-contained with mounted and piped dual pre-filters and afterfilter along with enhanced OEM controls allowing a user adjustable purge and outlet dewpoint settings.
Our packages are fully rentalized and incorporate the following key features:
- Reinforced Rigid Steel Baseframe with Integral Lift Points
- Outdoor Modified, NEMA 4 Rated 110V Electrics
- ASME VIII Pressure Vessels with Fire Rated PRV’s
- Visual Moisture Indicator
- Field Adjustable Purge Rate