Two-Stage Reciprocating Booster
The heart of our high–pressure booster package is the time proven Ingersoll Rand PHE-7 compressor frame. All booster packages are non-lubricated, two-stage double acting, watercooled, heavy horizontally opposed reciprocating compressors for use in either oil-free air or nitrogen service in either indoor or outdoor service. Our units are designed as fully packaged skid including an airend, electric driver, motor starter, a state-of-the-art control panel with the latest OEM microprocessor, a integral closed-loop cooling system with VFD control, and a self-contained lubrication system mounted on a common fabricated steel baseplate.
Up to 950 CFM
Up to 615 PSIG
Our packages are fully rentalized in one of three formats including: Heavy Open Frame Baseplate (Booster Only) and Trailer Mounted with and without a Primary Feed Air Compressor.
Key enhancements are integrated into the package design to ensure both reliable operation and flexibility with installation, including:
- Reinforced Rigid Steel Baseframe with Integral Lift Points
- Outdoor Modified, NEMA 4 Rated Electrics
- Belt Driven Drive Train with High Efficiency TEFC Main Motor
- Mounted & Wired NEMA 4 Disconnect with Cam-Lok Quick Connect Cable
- Single Point 480V Power Connection
- Integral Motor Starter (FV)